Inspired by the Gothard Sisters' nature music videos in the mountains with a rising sun and native plants and flowers from the Pacific Northwest, this design also features an outline of Greta playing guitar, Willow playing fiddle and Solana playing bodhran.
Custom designed and printed in the Methow Valley, Washington by Printmade Apparel. Small batches and limited quantities available!
- 🌤 Now available!
- Color: Heather Deep Teal (may be slightly lighter than pictured)
- Soft, Screen-Printed Mountain Sunrise design
- Design by Bryan at Printmade Apparel in Twisp, WA
- Eco-friendly chemicals are used for all printing processes - no harsh chemicals or dangerous solvents
- Printed with water-based, environmentally friendly ink: waterbased inks are soft, breathable, long lasting and provide a difference you can feel.
- Inks are PVC free, Formaldehyde free, and Phythylates free.
- Small batches and limited quantities! Get yours sooner than later!
- 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester
- Retail fit
- Unisex sizing
- Coverstitched collar and sleeves
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Side seams
- Tear away label
--> Looking for the V Neck? Go here.
Orders are processed within 7 business days and international orders within 10-12 business days. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Cheers! Greta, Willow and Solana & the GS Team
A Note from the Gothard Sisters:
We want to say a big THANK YOU for spending time exploring our shop. We've been independent artists for nearly 13 years now. That means we don't have the support of any major record labels - we rely 100% on our fans to help us continue making music and memories.
So if you purchase an Album - digital or physical, a T Shirt, some sheet music, a mug or a hoodie directly from us - you can be confident that you've done a great deed in directly supporting an independent band.
Thank you! 🌞
Greta, Willow and Solana
The Gothard Sisters